Church Growth Learning Communities
Who are they for?
- If you want to grow your church then we recommend becoming part of a Church Growth Learning Community.
- Designed to help your church grow in both depth and breadth, these communities aim for healthy growth by reflecting on what is going well, imagining what could be, and exploring how those desires can become reality.
What do they involve?
- Church leadership teams (up to 10 teams) meet for two days twice a year over a two-year period to
- Work through a structured framework with other churches facing similar contexts and challenges to you
- Develop realistic and measurable strategies that will equip your church for the next stage of its ministry
- Create a clear action plan after each two-day session of what you intend to achieve over the next six months.
- Knowing your purpose and vision
- Understanding your culture
- Developing leaders
- Multiply Mission
- Deepening discipleship
- Using a combination of teaching with experienced coaches and practitioners, skype and video, mixed with discussion in teams as well as interaction and feedback between churches.
When and Where?
- Three new Church Growth Learning Communities start each year in January, June and October.
- Each community runs over a Tuesday and Wednesday from 9.30am to 4.30pm at St Edmund the King, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9EA (Bank tube station is two minutes’ walk away).
- £300 per two-day session for four delegates (£1200 over two years). This includes breakfast, lunch and all snacks and drinks; training from professional facilitators and course materials.
2017-2018 Communities launch dates:
17 & 18 October 2017
10 & 11 November 2017 (weekend)
6 & 7 February 2018
15 & 16 May 2018
16 & 17 October 2018
SIgn up here