Church Growth Learning Communities
Who are they for?
- If you want to grow your church then we recommend becoming part of a Church Growth Learning Community.
- Designed to help your church grow in both depth and breadth, these communities aim for healthy growth by reflecting on what is going well, imagining what could be, and exploring how those desires can become reality.
What do they involve? Church leadership teams (up to 10 teams) meet for two days twice a year over a two-year period to:
- Work through a structured framework with other churches facing similar contexts and challenges to you
- Develop realistic and measurable strategies that will equip your church for the next stage of its ministry
- Create a clear action plan after each two-day session of what you intend to achieve over the next six months.
- Knowing your purpose and vision
- Understanding your culture
- Developing leaders
- Multiply mission
- Deepening discipleship
- Using a combination of teaching with experienced coaches and practitioners, Skype and video, mixed with discussion in teams as well as interaction and feedback between churches.
When and Where?
- Church Growth Learning Communities happen either over a weekend or during the week.
- Weekday courses run over a Tuesday and Wednesday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- Weekend courses run on a Friday evening from 6pm to 9pm and Saturday from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- Both courses take place at St Edmund the King, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9EA (Bank tube station is two minutes’ walk away).
- £100 – £400 per two-day session per church (dependent on church size). This includes breakfast, lunch and all snacks and drinks; training from professional facilitators and course materials.
Our next 2018 Weekend Community launch date:
5 & 6 October 2018 (Friday evening and Saturday)
Our next 2018 Weekday Community launch date:
6 & 7 November 2018 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Click here for further information on course dates